To offer exceptional service in delivering quality products at competitive prices for chemicals and flexible packaging.
To provide the life science market with a flexible channel to procure standard and custom chemicals at competitive pricing through our sourcing capabilities from qualified vendors.
Our goal is to expand product and customer base in Life Science research markets by:
- Establishing a Quality System and achieving ISO certification.
- Measuring customer satisfaction and hosting five successful audits.
- Performing paper audits of select vendors.
Management’s goal is to involve every employee in the continual improvement of all our quality systems by incorporating the following values.
- Make customers the focus of everything we do
- Recognize our people as our greatest asset
- Treat each other with respect
- Be fair, honest and open
- Keep our commitments
- Strive for excellence
- Gojira Fine Chemicals will build sustainable and profitable relationships with customers based on trust, dependability and transparency and is committed to a process of continual improvement.
- We will ensure that we meet our customers' requirements by:
- understanding our customers’ product application and specifications
- ordering products from qualified suppliers as appropriate for our customers’ needs
- working within our customers’ budget goals and providing reliable delivery estimates
- providing product traceability throughout our supply chain,
- packaging and delivering product as needed by our customers
- striving for conformity to the management system and excellent customer satisfaction
Gojira Fine Chemicals was incorporated as an LLC in August 2010. Gojira is a chemical distributor located in the greater Cleveland, OH area with headquarters in Bedford Heights. The following describes the scope of the business:
GOJIRA FINE CHEMICALS, LLC is a privately owned chemical/biochemical company specializing in global sourcing from qualified vendors and having traceable, transparent and sustainable processes. We are focused on meeting research and production needs for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic (IVD), personal care, agrochemical and industrial companies, academic and research institutions, hospitals, and government laboratories.
For research purposes only. Not for drug or clinical use in humans or human food additive use.